The following took place between the years of 30 ABY to 39 ABY.
- The Dark Crusade continues. In the third phase of planetary conquest, Arcona forces seize Bhargebba, while Plagueis forces prove instrumental in the occupation of Ch'hodos. In the fourth phase of planetary conquest, Arcona forces take over Svolten, Plagueis forces seize Athiss, and Taldryan forces are instrumental in the occupation of Ashas Ree.
- In the fourth phase of the Dark Crusade, the clans and houses of the Brotherhood conquer Korriz, Kalsunor, and Jaguada.
- In the final phase of the Dark Crusade, both planets Ziost and Dromund Kaas fall into the hands of the Brotherhood. The One Sith are dispatched, but Esoteric remains a threat.
- The Fall of New Tython takes place, with Cy Thuron proclaimed King of the planet and Alek Mirr made General of the new Thuron Monarchy.
- House Odan-Urr covertly engages Brotherhood-backed rebels on Talus, seeking to prevent the outbreak of a new war.
- Taldryan and Plagueis become Clans once more.
- Clan Odan-Urr, upon finding a series of major archaeological finds, funds and supports a number of expeditions across the galaxy. These events would become known as The Seven Pillars.
- Clan Odan-Urr and Clan Plagueis engage in battle over an ancient relic in The Myrkr Crusade.
- Telaris Cantor disappears, and Evant Taelyan claims the Iron Throne as Grand Master.
- Avitus Oligard begins working with the Tenixir Revenants while the groups seeks to stockpile weaponry.
- A Severian Principate excavation site in the Jumarrot System encounters a Revenants group. Both sides are being drawn of mysterious crystals hidden in lost ruins, with plans to use them as weapons of war.
- Darth Nehalem senses that another power is observing the Brotherhood. The Principate and Revenants both suffer from leadership disputes over their current direction.
- Both the Principate and Revenants start fighting openly on Dandoran. Nehalem gives permission for Brotherhood members to individually support any side they desire. This leads into the Rite of Supremacy: Escalation.
- The ILLUMINANCE crisis begins in the Kiast system where elements aligned with the Black Sun steal internal information for an unknown source.
- The moderate sides of both the Principate and Revenant (Harmonists and Restorers) win out, with the Expansionists and Retributionists' leaders killed or usurped.
- The Children of Mortis reveal themselves as manipulating the surrounding conflict, and recruit Avitus Oligard into their ranks before departing.
- The new Principate and Revenant leaders agree to avoid pursuing further conflicts with one another.
Zoraan's death within the Dark Hall during Horizons.