Welcome to the Dark Jedi Brotherhood Wiki
The Dark Jedi Brotherhood Wiki is a informational and historical repository for the Dark Jedi Brotherhood. A rich vein of information on the characters, locations, ships and more of the Brotherhood can be found here. Members new and old alike are welcome to plumb the depths of knowledge contained within.
February 2017 - Tasha'Vel Versea
Tasha’Vel Versea is a former Obelisk Assassin in Clan Naga Sadow, currently serving House Marka Ragnos. She worked hard to push herself, studying in the Shadow Academy and training rigorously beneath her former Master Marcus Kiriyu. As she grew up, she came from a family that expected her to uphold the family’s honor by walking the footsteps of a warrior. Never desiring to be held back by others, Tasha tends to shy away from crowds and groups, preferring to work alone- at least when she is not acting in her proper office. She seeks to gain further honor for her family and to improve her battle techniques. This desire extends to her House and Clan as well as her family.
Tasha excels in martial arts training and specializes in combative telekinesis. One of her early missions was to assassinate a person stealing documents about her clan’s plans for the different house squadrons. While successful it came with a price. For a time she was hunted the shuttle owner, until the heat finally blew over. This acted as the first step in a long walk from the Dark Side to a more moderate position. In time, she would even start to edge, if not completely cross over toward the Light.
- DJB Wiki Tutorial: Basic wiki guide
- Character Creation Guide: Learn how to build your character
- Character Page Template: Basic guide to character pages
- Infobox Templates: For use on character pages (and others)
- Maintenance Templates: Used to designate articles which need work
- Fairuse: Read this before you upload ANY images.
- Image Categories: For use on all images
- A Cheatsheet: Basic wiki markup
- Editing Help – A short tutorial about editing articles on the Wiki and examples of Wiki markup.
- Editing Policies – You must follow these rules!
- Code of Conduct – A successful wiki relies on the contributions of many, many people. Read the DJBWiki Code of Conduct before you start contributing..
- Guidelines – Many guidelines that shape how we interact on the wiki are listed here.