Fist of the Brotherhood
|Dark Jedi Brotherhood|
| This article is part of the series:|
| Grand Master |
Deputy Grand Master
Fist of the Brotherhood
Voice of the Brotherhood
Master at Arms
|Leadership Position Guides|
| Consul |
|Miscellaneous Position Guides|
| Praetor |
The Fist of the Brotherhood (FIST) is a valuable member of the Dark Brotherhood, with a broad scope of responsibility. With authority over the gaming aspects of the Brotherhood, he commands the Royal Guard, develops gaming activities across all platforms, and is responsible for seeking out new venues for the gamers of the Dark Brotherhood.
The current Fist is Dracaryis.
- Administration of Gaming Nights.
- Maintains the Rites of Combat.
- Seeks out new gaming platforms or mods that are of interest and viability for the Brotherhood.
- Encourages and drives participation in gaming events and the Royal Guard.
- Maintains the Royal Guard guide and administration.
- Assists in the maintenance and administration of gaming servers.
- Assists members with issues and conflicts involving gaming.
- Works with the Headmaster and the Shadow Academy to create courses related to gaming.
- Reviews new computer or console games related to the Brotherhood's interests
- Other duties as assigned by the Grand Master
- Administers training days for the DJB's gamers
- Assists in the maintenance and administration of voice chat server
- New games will be evaluated by the Fist Staff to determine the level of interest within the Club, if an appropriate level of interest is deemed to be present the game will be added as an approved Platform. This may involve running Competitions or Polls about the new Game.
- Gaming competitions will be approved by the Fist or P:Fist.
- Gaming Submissions (PvP, PvE, and PvO) will be processed by the Fist Staff within 24 Hours of submission.
- During Vendettas, Great Jedi Wars, or similar large-scale club-wide events the ability to process Gaming submissions may be restricted to only the Fist, at their discretion.
- The Fist Staff will review the Cluster of Fire and Cluster of Earth award tables no less than once per year, and during any significant game patches.
- The Fist Staff will review the Rites of Combat no less than once per year to ensure the document remains up to date and relevant.
The Fist of the Brotherhood is tasked by the Grand Master with oversight of the Iron Legion and Fleet. While the military is under direct command of the Grand Master alone, this position ensures order is maintained within the military as well as deployment and training.
This also comes with the oversight of the Grand Master’s Royal Guard, an elite group of soldiers tasked with the protection of the Grand Master and the rest of the Dark Council.
Roll of Fists
|Fist of the Brotherhood|
|Ma`ar-Tyrius Ga-Tir||May 15, 2010 - December 1, 2010|
|Fremoc Pepoi||December 1, 2010 - June 25, 2013|
|Valhavoc||July 5, 2013 - February 21, 2016|
|Cethgus Tiberius Entar||February 21, 2016 - September 17, 2016|
|Dracaryis||October 5, 2016 - Present|
- The title of Fist was first used in the Legacy series of Star Wars comics, connoting a more militant version of the 'Hands' that served the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Krayt.
|Members|| Grand Master • Deputy Grand Master • Justicar • Seneschal • Master at Arms • Herald • Headmaster |
Fist of the Brotherhood • Voice of the Brotherhood • Regent • Consul
|Units||Arcona • Naga Sadow • Odan-Urr • Plagueis • Scholae Palatinae • Taldryan • Tarentum|
|Possessions||Antei System • Military Possessions|
|Misc||Codex • Dark Council • GMRG • ACC • Shadow Academy • Chamber of Justice|
| The Dark Jedi Brotherhood|