30 ABY to 39 ABY
From Wikipedia of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, an online Star Wars Club
(Redirected from 33 ABY)
The following took place between the years of 30 ABY to 39 ABY.
- James Lucius Entar Arconae succeeds Orv Dessrx d'Tana as Seneschal of the Brotherhood.
- The battles of Horizons occur; Archibald Zoraan attempts to retake the Iron Throne and is defeated by Muz Ashen.
- Kapsina is destroyed; Plagueis departs from the Jusadih system, becomes a nomadic house, and rebuilds the Ascendant Fleet.
- Raken succeeds Halcyon Taldrya as Deputy Grand Master of the Brotherhood.
- Darth Pravus succeeds Vodo Biask Taldrya as Voice of the Brotherhood.
- Solari succeeds Ronovi Tavisaen as Headmaster of the Shadow Academy.
- Shadow Taldrya succeeds Teroch Erinos as Combat Master.
- Archibald Zoraan's flagship, the SSD Avenger II, is captured by Brotherhood forces. The seizure begins the Dark Crusade.
- The Dark Crusade begins. Muz Ashen orders all Brotherhood members to invade and occupy the Sith Worlds and combat the One Sith. In the first phase of planetary conquest, Taldryan forces successfully capture Krayiss II, while Plagueis forces take over Nfolgai. In the second phase of planetary conquest, Arcona forces take control of Rhelg, while Plagueis forces seize Khar Delba.
- Telaris "Mav" Taldrya Cantor succeeds Shadow Taldrya as Combat Master.
- Cy Thuron and the New Dawn amass a mercenary army and assault New Tython.
- Arik Shathis becomes Mayor of Seng Karash.
- The Dark Crusade continues. In the third phase of planetary conquest, Arcona forces seize Bhargebba, while Plagueis forces prove instrumental in the occupation of Ch'hodos. In the fourth phase of planetary conquest, Arcona forces take over Svolten, Plagueis forces seize Athiss, and Taldryan forces are instrumental in the occupation of Ashas Ree.
- In the fourth phase of the Dark Crusade, the clans and houses of the Brotherhood conquer Korriz, Kalsunor, and Jaguada.
- In the final phase of the Dark Crusade, both planets Ziost and Dromund Kaas fall into the hands of the Brotherhood. The One Sith are dispatched, but Esoteric remains a threat.
- The Fall of New Tython takes place, with Cy Thuron proclaimed King of the planet and Alek Mirr made General of the new Thuron Monarchy.
- House Odan-Urr covertly engages Brotherhood-backed rebels on Talus, seeking to prevent the outbreak of a new war.
- Taldryan and Plagueis become Clans once more.
- The Kotahitanga-Unity Defense Force allies with the peoples of New Tython against the Thuron Monarchy; the Monarchy is destroyed and the Treaty of Menat Ombo signed.
- Dacien Victae takes over Solari as Headmaster.
- Aabsdu Dupar succeeds Kalen Aquillarum as Master at Arms.
- Darth Pravus succeeds Raken as Deputy Grand Master.
- Telaris "Mav" Taldrya Cantor succeeds Pravus as Voice of the Brotherhood.
- The Brotherhood attempts to dissolve the One Sith during the Fading Light Campaign.
- Muz Ashen performs the Rite of Obscuration on Antei, and later on Korriban.
- The Eleventh Great Jedi War ends the Dark Crusade. The One Sith are defeated. The civil war is ended.
- Darth Pravus succeeds Muz Ashen as Grand Master.
- Telaris "Mav" Cantor succeeds Pravus as Deputy Grand Master.
- Aidan Kincaid succeeds Telaris "Mav" Cantor as Voice of the Brotherhood.
- Jac Cotelin succeeds Taigikori Aybara as Justicar.
- All Independent Houses are given Clan status.
- Marick Arconae becomes Combat Master of the Antei Combat Center.
- Evant Taelyan succeeds Aidan Kincaid as Voice of the Brotherhood.
- V'yr Vorsa succeeds Socorra as Herald.
- Morgan B. Sorenn succeeds V'yr Vorsa as Herald.
- Cethgus Tiberius Entar succeeds Valhavoc as Fist of the Brotherhood.
- Evant Taelyan becomes the first Regent of the Brotherhood.
- Marick Arconae succeeds Evant Taelyan as Voice of the Brotherhood.
- Dracaryis succeeds Cethgus Tiberius Entar as Fist of the Brotherhood.
- Atra Ventus becomes Combat Master of the Antei Combat Center.
- Jac Cotelin leads the Attack on Karufr, forcing Clan Taldryan to flee.
- Arcona and Odan-Urr ally to form the First Lotus - first as an anti-Iron Throne resistance group, later as a unique organization.
- Howlader succeeds Aabsdu Dupar as Master at Arms.
- Clans participate in the Twelfth Great Jedi War against The Collective.
- Naga Sadow is besieged by the Collective and forced to abandon the Orian system.
- Clan Tarentum is officially dissolved.
- Scholae Palatinae settles into its new dominion, the Caperion System, and receives a new fleet.
- Plagueis subdues and relocates the Valneikian hive to the Valneikian spire on Aliso.
- Telaris "Mav" Cantor succeeds Pravus as Grand Master.
- Morgan B. Sorenn succeeds Telaris "Mav" Cantor as Deputy Grand Master.
- Selika Roh succeeds Morgan B. Sorenn as Herald.
- Dacien Victae succeeds Jac Cotelin as Justicar.
- Daniel "Seraphol" Stephens succeeds Farrin Xies as Headmaster of the Shadow Academy.
- Alethia Archenksova succeeds Atra Ventus as Combat Master.
- Arcona reconciles an uprising on the planet Selen.
- Plagueis quells a slave insurrection provoked by the Collective on Aliso and quietly "rebrands" its subjugated forces.
- Clans participate in the Rite of Supremacy: Meridian, seizing the Meridian Prime space station from the Collective.
- Clan Vizsla is founded by Declan Roark.
- Plagueis and Naga Sadow unearth ore deposits and Sith artifacts and relics on an uncharted planet in the Unknown Regions during Operation: Antiquity.
- Evant Taelyan succeeds Morgan B. Sorenn as Deputy Grand Master.
- Atra Ventus succeeds Evant Taelyan as Regent.
- Alaris Jinn succeeds Dracaryis as Fist of the Brotherhood.
- The Thirteenth Great Jedi War is waged, and the Brotherhood forges a fragile alliance with the Severian Principate.
- Idris Adenn succeeds Marick Tyris as Voice of the Brotherhood.
- Justinios Drake succeeds Alaris Jinn as Fist of the Brotherhood.
- Plagueis dissolves houses Karness Muur and Ajunta Pall and establishes House Tyranus.
- Clan Naga Sadow succeeds in returning to the Orian system.
- Evant Taelyan is rescued from Collective captivity.
- Utilising Evant as a sleeper agent, the Collective launches a direct assault on Arx, resulting in the Fourteenth Great Jedi War.
- Ciara Tearnan Rothwell Tarentae succeeds Daniel "Seraphol" Stephens as Headmaster of the Shadow Academy.
- Conclusion of the Vatali Unsettled conflict thanks to Clan Odan-Urr's intervention, and the formal recognition of the unified Quorahi Nation.
- Chi-Long on Kapsina.
- Unus Domus on Kapsina.
- Archibald Zoraan on Antei.
- Stanson Rend on the VSDII Paladin near the Shroud.
- Ozan Miliet on New Tython, in Menat Ombo.
- Mirus Pepoi Cavataio on Aeotheran.
- Jonuss Rai on New Tython.
- Telghar Vishkah on New Tython.
- Cy Thuron on New Tython.
- Vorlem Tytis on New Tython.
- Taigikori Aybara on the ISD Vanguard.
- Tarax Eosphoros Kor on Korriban.
- Vivackus Kavon di Plagia on Korriban.
- Solari on New Tython.
- Telona Murrage on Atrophos.
- Zakath Agrona on Dantooine.
- Xanos Sadow on Runculo.
- Wrathus on Tenixir.
- Gaius Julius Caesar on the Ascendancy.
- Evant Taelyan on Arx (supposed).
- Rath Oligard on Arx (supposed).
- Vodo Biask Taldrya on Arx
- Vaharian on Kiast.
- Mar Rahanis on Kiast.
- Vorvo Tulrik on Kiast.
- Terrin Arcturus on Kiast.
|20 ABY to 29 ABY||30 ABY to 39 ABY||40 ABY to 49 ABY|