Sons & Daughters of Sadow
|Sons & Daughters of Sadow|
14 ABY (with Astronicus Sadow as the sole heir of Naga Sadow)
19 ABY (into the disciples of Astronicus Sadow)
|[ Source ]|
The Sons and Daughters of Sadow, sometimes also referred to as House Sadow, are the epitome of Naga Sadow and the chosen of Tron Sadow, the true Heir of Sadow and the Overlord of the Sons and Daughters. They represent the most unquestionably loyal and powerful Dark Jedi ever to have walked the great halls of Sadow Palace. Initiation into the ranks of Sadow is an accomplishment that only the greatest Equites, and indeed Elders, within the Clan can realize. They have most often passed through the doors to Sadow Palace on Sepros itself, frequently having served as Consuls and Proconsuls of the Clan, using their wisdom and cosmic influence to shape the entire Clan.
Entry into the esteemed Sons and Daughters of Sadow is not to be taken lightly. After being initiated the bond can never be broken. Those who turn traitor and desert the Clan are stripped of their title and cast out for all time. The mark of a Son or Daughter of Sadow symbolises complete and total devotion beyond all other commitments.
The Sons and Daughters of Naga Sadow
Below you will first find a list of the current active Sons and Daughters of Sadow on the left. These members have stuck with their Clan through thick and thin and continue to serve the Clan and their leaders with due vigilance. Some prefer to work from the shadows, their presence barely noticeable, yet their touch reaches far and wide. Others prefer to work in the open and continue to show the face of true leadership and continued faith. Whichever path these Sons and Daughters choose to work from, you can rest assured that they have earned their title and are to be treated with respect.
On the right side you will see a list of the current roster of inactive Sons and Daughters of Sadow. Whilst no longer currently active in the Clan, these members have done their fair share in helping build Clan Naga Sadow to the point where it is now. Equal respect should be shown to these members, for they have invested a copious amount of their time to make your current home as great as it is today. In memoriam!
It is worth mentioning that although members have received the right to use the title of "Sadow" in their name, some choose not to do so for many different reasons. This does not in any way mean they disrespect the honor given to them. For some it is a precarious decision of remaining unaffiliated, such as current/former Dark Council members. For others it's as simple as not fitting in with their current name. Whatever reason they choose not to use the title of Sadow in their name, these members command equal respect from their peers.
Both lists are from most recent title earners to the very first members who were bestowed the title. The only exception to this list is Astronicus Aurelius Dlarit, the Overlord of the Sons and Daughters and the Heir of Sadow.
|Active Sons and Daughters of Sadow|
|Name||Date Title Earned|
| Teu Bukhari Sadow
||13th of February, 2016|
|Locke Sonjie||15th of February, 2015|
| Malik Sadow
|Jade Sadow||26th of April, 2009|
| Muz Ashen Keibatsu
||8th of January, 2006|
|Inactive Sons and Daughters of Sadow|
|Name||Date Title Earned|
| Astronicus Aurelius Dlarit
||21st of November, 2003|
|Shi Long||13th of February, 2015|
| Methyas L'eonheart
||16th of December, 2013|
| Shikyo Keibatsu
||17th of February, 2010|
| Ashura Isradia Sadow
||26th of April, 2009|
|Malisane Sadow||26th of April, 2009|
| Manji Keibatsu Sadow
||26th of April, 2009|
|Tissaya Luna Argat||
| Robert Sadow
||6th of October, 2008|
| Macron Goura Sadow
||30th of June, 2007|
| Trevarus Caerick
||10th of January, 2004|
|Janos Silverwulf Sadow||4th of January, 2004|
||January 1st, 2004|
|Raistlin Sadow||21st of November, 2003|
||November 21st, 2003|
Excommunicated Former Sons and Daughters of Sadow
Excommunicated Sons and Daughters are those who have given up the title officially for one reason or another.
- Ashia Kagan Keibatsu (16th October 2008 - 4th July 2009), stripped upon leave for House Revan.
- Jonuss Rai (8th January 2004 - 26th July 2011), stripped upon leave for House Odan-Urr.
- Shin'ichi Keibatsu (30th June 2007 - 4th July 2009), stripped upon leave for House Revan.
- Tsainetomo Keibatsu (16th October 2008), stripped upon leaving for Arcona.
- Fremoc Pepoi ( 27 January 2016), stripped upon returning from the Rogues for Tarentum.
- Sildrin Rys-Hastur (Xia Long) ( August 2nd 2016), stripped upon leaving for Arcona.
Fictionally the Sons and Daughters of Sadow are the chosen followers of Tron Sadow. They swear an oath of allegiance to the Overlord of the Sons in his role as the Heir of Sadow. The Sons and Daughters uphold the Overlord's true command of Clan Naga Sadow and act to enforce his will. Should a Consul ever attempt to question the authority of the Overlord they can expect a swift death at the hands of the Sons and Daughters. They are loyal zealots, adherents to the Overlord's word and the most devout followers of Clan Naga Sadow.
- Status as a Son or Daughter of Sadow is the highest award Clan Naga Sadow can bestow upon one of its members. The entry criteria are strict and it will often take several years of work on the Clan Summit to earn the title. After one of the existing Sons or Daughters deems a member worthy a vote will be held by them to assess the member's eligibility.
- The title Son or Daughter of Sadow can be used either as an addition after the member's name or incorporated into their name directly as in the case of Tron Sadow, formerly Tron Dlarit.
- The term "Heir of Sadow" is unique to Tron Sadow as the Overlord of the Sons and Daughters and cannot be used by any other.
- Those found using the name "Sadow" without having been accepted into the Sons and Daughters of Sadow should expect the Master At Arms to remove it.
The Sons and Daughters used to have factions, but it was removed near the end of 34 ABY on the then Consul's orders, Locke Sonjie. The decision to do this was simply that it was confusing, it held no other fictional reason and divided the Sons and Daughters which was deemed unnecessary. Below you can find the factions with a brief description of what they were for posterity.
- The Sons or The Daughters are the ones that use Sadow in their name, and share the same ideals.
- Apostate Sons or Daughters still hold the title officially but have fictionally forsaken the Clan.
- Rogue Sons or Daughters are ones that put the Clan before anything, but stand apart from the rest of their brethren and are considered "radical" by the others. They also don't use Sadow in their name.
|Clan Naga Sadow|
|Units||Clan Naga Sadow • Houses Marka Ragnos & Shar Dakhan • Battleteams Night Hawks & Devil's Shroud|
|Leadership|| Consul Locke Sonjie • Proconsul Sanguinius Tsucyra • Rollmaster Bentre Stahoes |
• Quaestor Muz Ashen • Aedile Ophelia Delacroix • Battleteam Leader DarkHawk
• Quaestor Darkblade • Aedile Aul Celsus • Battleteam Leader Lilith Alema'rha Versea-Stormwind
|Possessions||Dominion • Orian Assembly • Order of the Black Guard • Warhost of Naga Sadow|
|Misc||Overview • Disciples of Sadow • Sons & Daughters of Sadow • Inner Circle • Master-Student Program • Naga Sadow Powers|
| Conquest is our destiny, we shall not fail. |