House Marka Ragnos
|House Marka Ragnos|
|[ Source ]|
Marka Ragnos is a restored House of Clan Naga Sadow in the Brotherhood of Dark Jedi. Originally founded in 9 ABY and formed out of the Disciples of Ragnos. It was dissolved into a Battleteam after the Great Clans of the Brotherhood were reverted to Houses. During the anniversary of the Exodus in 30 ABY, House Marka Ragnos was restored at the blessing of the Clan Summit. Marka Ragnos is the only surviving House out of the original three of Clan Naga Sadow; the other sister Houses were Ludo Kressh and Primus Goluud.
Structure of the House
The Markosian House is formed like most houses with the Quaestor and Aedile at the helm followed by any Battleteam leadership under the house. As of 38ABY, Quaestor Xolarin re-initiated part of the Disciples of Ragnos (see below) in naming several members as Scions of Ragnos. Although the Scion is not a proclaimed descendant of Marka Ragnos, they are key figures in the running of the House.
Organizationally, these are merely IC titles based on activity, participation, and efforts for the betterment of the House and her members. Fictionally, these are leaders of key points of House goings-on.
Current Scions of Ragnos
In recognition of contributions to the House, helping others succeed, and being a good face of the House and the name Marka Ragnos, the role of "Scion" was re-implemented. These people are key members of the HMR/CNS community, and are a good example to newcomers and long-timers alike.
- "One way of recognizing members and their activity and contributions is through IC titles and duties. We have a few examples of people really taking the lead in these areas and I wish to recognize them. Thus as of this day, I am (re)instituting the role of *Scion of Ragnos*, a term of honor from the days of the under Warlord Ashura. These are not permanent, as they are mostly based on activity. But some folks will remain on this list for longer periods of time."
The Quaestor and Aedile are assumed to be Scions while in their roles, although they are not typically listed with the others unless they are named later.
- Grand Master Muz Ashen Keibatsu
- Warlord Ashura Isradia Sadow
- Master Zsarion Bloodfyre
- Battlemaster Cymbre Kall
- Battlemaster Shimura Keibatsu
The House is headquartered on Tarthos in the city of Kar Alabrek, in the Ragnos Cathedral. Alabrek Citadel, formerly Alabrek Castle and also known as Ragnos Cathedral, is home to the practices of the Sith and Disciples, military and House operations, public and private artifacts, tapestries, and arms, and more hidden treasures known to very few in the entire galaxy. She is not only a home to the House, but a trove of darkness and power for any who claim her as such.
HistoryDark Lord of the Sith, Marka Ragnos himself, began his reign over the Sith Empire. Under his rule a Golden Age was ushered in. Ragnos ruled with unparalleled success for 300 years. During his final years, he established a cult like society of warriors, scholars and other figures who swore an oath of loyalty to him.
Even after Marka Ragnos was succeeded by Lord Naga Sadow, this cult remained loyal to him and left Korriban, wandering across the galaxy with no destination in mind. In their travels, this cult came across the planet Karana III and settled there. They began calling themselves the Disciples of Ragnos and continued to worship their master and practice his dark doctrine. However, the Disciples were eventually driven away from Karana, and they settled on the planet Loki in the Phare system.
It was not long before Astronicus Sadow, the last surviving descendant of Lord Naga Sadow, came to Phare and asked the Disciples to join him under the flag of House Naga Sadow. The numbers of House Naga Sadow grew and it slowly became one of the most powerful houses within the Dark Brotherhood. In 17 ABY it became Clan Naga Sadow and the Disciples of Ragnos were reformed into House Marka Ragnos. The Epistle of Marka Ragnos continued to live on within the House, adored in the traditions of old. As the years passed, the House grew and new tradition were made. The Disciples slowly earned respect from within the clan and outside of it.
In 28 ABY, a decade and a half after the unit's ascension to Clan Status, the Dark Council at the behest of the Grand Master determined that all of the Great Clans of the Brotherhood needed to be reformed into Houses seeing the surviving Houses of Kressh and Ragnos dissolved into House Naga Sadow. However the Disciples survived in the form of Battleteam Marka Ragnos. It wasn’t long before Naga Sadow once again earned clan status and the Disciples saw the return of their great house.
After being booted from the Orian system and then taking it back in 37ABY, the House is back on Kar Alabrek and in Ragnos Castle where they belong.
Archived Historical Data
- Main article: House Marka Ragnos History
For the older history of House Marka Ragnos, refer here. This is pending updates as the House continues to move forward.
Disciples of Ragnos
- Main article: Disciples of Ragnos
The Disciples of Ragnos were a theocratic cult that believes in the divinity of Marka Ragnos. The cult was shrouded in secrecy: only those who were disciples knew who the other. The Disciples of Ragnos are no longer recognized as an official House organization, but their legacy will always linger on.
The list of known Quaestors and Aediles since the rebirth of House Marka Ragnos is as follows:
|House Marka Ragnos|
|Quaestor||Service ended on:||Aedile||Service ended on:|
|Teu Pepoi||Sept 9, 2011||Jeric Cyrin||Sept 9, 2011|
|Jeric Cyrin||May 5, 2012||Position vacant||-|
|Kalia Phoenyx||May 23, 2013||Methyas Pepoi l'eonheart||Nov 29, 2012|
|Vaar Mai||Jul 27, 2013||Position vacant||-|
|Teu Pepoi||Jul 14, 2014||Rosh Nyine||Nov 16, 2013|
|Vaar Mai||Feb 15, 2014|
|Kalon Tsucyra Entar||Jul 14, 2014|
|Kalon Tsucyra Entar||02 Mar, 2015||Maelous Ascarend||Dec 15, 2015|
|Sanguinius Entar||Mar 2, 2016||Tasha'Vel Versea||Mar 2, 2016|
|Tasha'Vel Versea||Aug 21, 2016||Ophelia Delacroix||Jun 24, 2017|
|Muz Ashen||Jun 24, 2017||Ophelia Delacroix||Jun 24, 2017|
|Kojiro Keibatsu||January 7th, 2019||Marcus Kiriyu||Sept 11, 2017|
|Armad||July 13, 2018|
|Muz Ashen||January 7, 2019|
|Muz Ashen||March 1, 2020||Xolarin||March 1, 2020|
|Xolarin||July 30, 2020||Hades||July 31st, 2020|
Notable Achievements and Trivia
- The House has been home to many highly esteemed members of the Dark Brotherhood, including the former Oracle Trevarus Caerick, the former Wiki Tribune Astronicus Aurelius Sadow, the former Fist Fremoc Pepoi, the former Herald Shikyo Keibatsu, the former Grand Master Muz Ashen and the former Deputy Grand Master Jedgar Octavius Paladin, all of whom held leadership positions in House Marka Ragnos before ascending to the Clan Summit or the Dark Council.
- In addition, House Marka Ragnos was the birthplace of the Keibatsu family; the two founding members, Muz Ashen Keibatsu and Manji Keibatsu Sadow, became close friends when Muz transferred into the House, and began to create the family together.
- House Marka Ragnos was formerly the First House of Clan Naga Sadow, having achieved victory over House Ludo Kressh in the last Clan Feud, The Battle of Inos.
- The House has been home to a number of different Battleteams. All are currently listed as inactive; the Night Falcons, Night Raptors, the Avatars of Death and Ravana Squadron.
- The house won The Tapestry during a feud within Clan Naga Sadow.
- Is the only surviving original house of Clan Naga Sadow.
|Clan Naga Sadow|
|Units||Clan Naga Sadow • Houses Marka Ragnos & Shar Dakhan • Battleteams Night Hawks & Disciples of Dakhan|
|Leadership|| Consul Bentre Sadow • Proconsul Takagari "Darkhawk" KogaRyu • Rollmaster Tasha'Vel Versea |
• Quaestor Hades • Aedile Locke Sonjie • Battleteam Leader Corvo
• Quaestor Malisane Sadow • Aedile Sanguinius Tsucyra • Battleteam Leader Malik Sadow
|Possessions||Dominion • Orian Assembly • Order of the Black Guard • Warhost of Naga Sadow|
|Misc||Overview • Disciples of Sadow • Sons & Daughters of Sadow • Inner Circle • Master-Student Program|
| Conquest is our destiny, we shall not fail. |