From Wikipedia of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, an online Star Wars Club
|Dark Jedi Brotherhood|
| This article is part of the series:|
| Grand Master |
Deputy Grand Master
Fist of the Brotherhood
Voice of the Brotherhood
Master at Arms
|Leadership Position Guides|
| Consul |
|Miscellaneous Position Guides|
| Praetor |
- Prior to choosing a Praetor, the Dark Council member must draft a proposal for the Grand Master that outlines the duties of the Praetor and expresses why there is a need.
- Praetor appointments must be confirmed by the Grand Master.
- Traditionally, a Praetor is selected from a group of Magistrates who have served the Councilor with distinction and have performed an admirable degree of work. Such evidence is brought to the Grand Master during the selection process.
- The appointment of a Praetor should not be taken lightly. Not all Councilors will require Praetors.
- Praetors are trained in the functions of their Councilor’s office and are expected to achieve equal competence in their assigned duties.
- Praetors are often drafted as future replacements to their current Councilmen; however, notable exceptions include Praetors to the Grand Master or Deputy Grand Master.
- Praetors are strongly encouraged not to hold a position of significant responsibility elsewhere within the Brotherhood. Those who also hold a position higher than Aedile must demonstrate to the Dark Councilor and Grand Master that they can handle both responsibilities. A Praetor carrying two jobs will be forced to choose between them when their activity dwindles.
- Praetors are most often experienced leaders.
- Praetors will be responsible for reporting to the Grand Master via Internal Reports either through their Dark Councilor or on their own.
See: Organizational Chart