From Wikipedia of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, an online Star Wars Club
|Dark Jedi Brotherhood|
| This article is part of the series:|
| Grand Master |
Deputy Grand Master
Fist of the Brotherhood
Voice of the Brotherhood
Master at Arms
|Leadership Position Guides|
| Consul |
|Miscellaneous Position Guides|
| Praetor |
- Magistrate is considered a secondary position in that it may be in addition to another position a member hold's elsewhere in the club, but the duties and projects assigned to this magistrate are typically things that need to be done or worked on daily or several times a week.
- A Dark Councilor will regularly report on the actions of his or her staff to the membership as a whole in reports.
- Magistrates should ideally be trained in various activities of the office to which they serve, but they do not necessarily need to undertake all of those roles.
- Magistrates may have other top level positions in the Brotherhood, but in general, it is discouraged for a member to serve on more than one Dark Council staff unless there are no other people to fill such a role.
- Dark Councilors may appoint up to 2 Magistrates at their discretion. A third Magistrate - including a Special Magistrate (SM) - may be appointed, but it must be specifically explained why this additional Magistrate slot is needed above and beyond the first two.
See: Organizational Chart