"There is always a way"
Tamashi Adaephon Delat
|[ Source ]|
Founded in the wake of the destruction of New Tython, Garza is a team developed to reflect the current special operations needs of Odan-Urr after its transition to an underground resistance against the Dark Brotherhood. It is currently stationed in Sky Breach Base, a crossroads for the continent's personnel, goods and intellingence. As an elite, unconventional team, Garza includes specialists from a wide variety of disciplines: Jedi, medics, pilots, weapons specialists, and slicers round out the roster.
Founded in 34 ABY after Odan-Urr settled in the Kiast system, Garza was founded by Commander Alethia Archenksova, the Jedi Vanguard Daniel Stephens, and Major Len Iode of Joint Task Force Satele Shan. While the Disciples of Baas were no longer able to operate as effectively in secrecy, Strike-Team Ooroo was likewise in need of overhaul in the face of the new war against Darth Pravus. The Garza program combines Ooroo's ability to stealthily infiltrate hostile territory with Baas' ability to preserve life in the face of evil.
Tactics and Operations
The Pathfinders' roles include, but are not limited to, the following mission profiles.
- Personnel Recovery - The team drops into battlegrounds to recover downed allies and provide medical support as needed until extraction can be made. They do this both on land and for downed pilots in vacuum via shuttle.
- Pathfinders - Garza performs stealth and reconnaissance operations to scout enemy forward bases and secure landing zones for friendly units. Garza is frequently the first unit in the area, and sets the stage for a large assault to follow.
- Command, and Control - Once the team has conducted reconnaissance and established a safe position, Garza directs friendly forces and provides fire control for artillery and ships in orbit to bombard enemy controlled areas in close quarters.
Due to these roles members are lightly armored and utilize stealth whenever possible to surprise the enemy or recover downed allies. They utilize speeders and swoops in their mission, but will utilize larger vehicles if the mission requires.
Commander of the Watch: Tamashi Adaephon Delat
The Commander of the Watch is responsible for the team as a whole. From an external viewpoint, they manage the team and its activities. In reality, the Watch Commander is one of the first friends you can have. They are the leader which you will have most contact with.
In order to join the team, a member must meet the following requirements:
- A rank of at least Neophyte, Runner, or Private (JM1)
- Active membership of House Satele Shan for at least two weeks
Once on the team, members are expected to:
- Participate in a minimum of two competitions each month. If unavailable, email the BTL and BTS to inform them.
- Maintain an active presence on the Clan e-mail list and/or the Clan, House, and Battleteam Telegram channels.
Roll of Leaders
|Units||Odan-Urr • Satele Shan and Hoth • Tython Squadron|
Battleteam Leaders: TBD
|Possessions||Kiast • Jedi Praxeum • Odanite Expeditionary Force • Order of Battle|
|Lore||Founding • Invasion of New Tython • The Pillars Of Menat • Bastions Of Knowledge • Fall of New Tython • Renewal of Hope • Return of the Light • Between Light and Dark • Battle of Ancora|
|Misc||Councillors of Urr • Odanites • Sentinel Network • Vatali Empire|