House Marka Ragnos
|House Marka Ragnos|
|[ Source ]|
Marka Ragnos is a restored House of Clan Naga Sadow in the Brotherhood of Dark Jedi. Originally founded in 9 ABY and formed out of the Disciples of Ragnos. It was dissolved into a Battleteam after the Great Clans of the Brotherhood were reverted to Houses. During the anniversary of the Exodus in 30 ABY, House Marka Ragnos was restored at the blessing of the Clan Summit. Marka Ragnos is the only surviving House out of the original three of Clan Naga Sadow; the other sister Houses were Ludo Kressh and Primus Goluud.
For more information and the organization of the House please please view the House Marka Ragnos Prospectus
The story of House Marka Ragnos begins some 5,300 years before the Battle of Yavin, when the Dark Lord of the Sith, Marka Ragnos himself, began his reign over the Sith Empire. Under his rule a Golden Age was ushered in. Ragnos ruled with unparalleled success for 300 years. During his final years, he established a cult like society of warriors, scholars and other figures who swore an oath of loyalty to him.
Even after Marka Ragnos was succeeded by Lord Naga Sadow, this cult remained loyal to him and left Korriban, wandering across the galaxy with no destination in mind. In their travels, this cult came across the planet Karana III and settled there. They began calling themselves the Disciples of Ragnos and continued to worship their master and practice his dark doctrine. However, the Disciples were eventually driven away from Karana, and they settled on the planet Loki in the Phare system.
It was not long before Astronicus Sadow, the last surviving descendant of Lord Naga Sadow, came to Phare and asked the Disciples to join him under the flag of House Naga Sadow. The numbers of House Naga Sadow grew and it slowly became one of the most powerful houses within the Dark Brotherhood. In 17 ABY it became Clan Naga Sadow and the Disciples of Ragnos were reformed into House Marka Ragnos. The Epistle of Marka Ragnos continued to live on within the House, adored in the traditions of old. As the years passed, the House grew and new tradition were made. The Disciples slowly earned respect from within the clan and outside of it.
In 28 ABY, a decade and a half after the unit's ascension to Clan Status, the Dark Council at the behest of the Grand Master determined that all of the Great Clans of the Brotherhood needed to be reformed into Houses seeing the surviving Houses of Kressh and Ragnos dissolved into House Naga Sadow. However the Disciples survived in the form of Battleteam Marka Ragnos. It wasn’t long before Naga Sadow once again earned clan status and the Disciples saw the return of their great house.
For the full history of House Marka Ragnos, refer here.
Disciples of Ragnos
- Main article: Disciples of Ragnos
The Disciples of Ragnos are a theocratic cult that believes in the divinity of Marka Ragnos. The cult is shrouded in secrecy only those who are disciples know who the other disciples are. At present time the Disciples of Ragnos are not an in-character organisation as depicted in the article linked.
|House Marka Ragnos|
|Quaestor||Service ended on:||Aedile||Service ended on:|
|Teu Pepoi||Sept 9, 2011||Jeric Cyrin||Sept 9, 2011|
|Jeric Cyrin||May 5, 2012||Position vacant||-|
|Kalia Phoenyx||May 23, 2013||Methyas Pepoi l'eonheart||Nov 29, 2012|
|Vaar Mai||Jul 27, 2013||Position vacant||-|
|Teu Pepoi||Jul 14, 2014||Rosh Nyine||Nov 16, 2013|
|Vaar Mai||Feb 15, 2014|
|Kalon Tsucyra Entar||Jul 14, 2014|
|Kalon Tsucyra Entar||02 Mar, 2015||Maelous Ascarend||Dec 15, 2015|
|Sanguinius Entar||Mar 2, 2016||Tasha'Vel Versea||Mar 2, 2016|
|Tasha'Vel Versea||Aug 21, 2016||Ophelia Delacroix||Jun 24, 2017|
|Muz Ashen||Jun 24, 2017||Ophelia Delacroix||Jun 24, 2017|
|Kojiro Keibatsu||January 7th, 2019||Marcus Kiriyu||Sept 11, 2017|
|Armad||July 13, 2018|
|Muz Ashen||January 7, 2019|
For a Historical Role of Quaestors and Aedile, refer here
Notable Achievements and Trivia
- The House has been home to many highly esteemed members of the Dark Brotherhood, including the former Oracle Trevarus Caerick, the former Wiki Tribune Astronicus Aurelius Sadow, the former Fist Fremoc Pepoi, the former Herald Shikyo Keibatsu, the former Grand Master Muz Ashen and the former Deputy Grand Master Jedgar Octavius Paladin, all of whom held leadership positions in House Marka Ragnos before ascending to the Clan Summit or the Dark Council.
- In addition, House Marka Ragnos was the birthplace of the Keibatsu family; the two founding members, Muz Ashen Keibatsu and Manji Keibatsu Sadow, became close friends when Muz transferred into the House, and began to create the family together.
- House Marka Ragnos was formerly the First House of Clan Naga Sadow, having achieved victory over House Ludo Kressh in the last Clan Feud, The Battle of Inos.
- The House has been home to a number of different Battleteams. All are currently listed as inactive; the Night Falcons, Night Raptors, the Avatars of Death and Ravana Squadron.
- The house won The Tapestry during a feud within Clan Naga Sadow.
- Is the only surviving original house of Clan Naga Sadow.
|Clan Naga Sadow|
|Units||Clan Naga Sadow • Houses Marka Ragnos & Shar Dakhan • Battleteams Night Hawks & Disciples of Dakhan|
|Leadership|| Consul Bentre Kairn'tel Stahoes • Proconsul Ashia Keibatsu • Rollmaster Tasha'Vel Versea |
• Quaestor Muz Ashen • Aedile Xolarin • Battleteam Leader Locke Sonjie
• Quaestor Takagari KogaRyu • Aedile Sanguinius Tsucyra Entar • Battleteam Leader Calenhad
|Possessions||Dominion • Orian Assembly • Order of the Black Guard • Warhost of Naga Sadow|
|Misc||Overview • Disciples of Sadow • Sons & Daughters of Sadow • Inner Circle • Master-Student Program|
| Conquest is our destiny, we shall not fail. |