Unrest in the City
|Previous: Attack on Mucenic|
|Next: Ekind Uprising|
|Unrest in the City|
|Conflict: Rogue agencies begin to stir up civil unrest on Aeotheran and its capital of Seng Karash against the Dlarit Corporation threatening the Clan's hold on the planet|
|Date: 27 ABY|
|Location: Aeotheran, Orian System|
|[ Source ]|
| << REDACTED >>|
27 ABY to Present
|The Underworld, Unrest in the City, Ekind Uprising, << REDACTED >>|
|[ Source ]|
Unrest in the City was a conflict between Clan Naga Sadow through the Dlarit Corporation and a group of rogue agencies bent on the downfall of the Dlarit Megacorporation whom held control over the planet. The event was unknowingly the third conflict in a campaign against the shadowy overlords of the Orian System by an unknown organization. The conflict was swiftly resolved by the Sadowans although not without heavy cost to the Corporation with power, mining and tourism affected by the actions of the Voice of Justice terror organization.
Into the Lion's Den
- Rail-system disruption, death of hundreds of miners due to switch, VoJ implicated
- Discovery of Unknown Creature
Change of Plans
- Ties between Ven Dastari and the Voice of Justice uncovered
- Attempted capture of Generator Two leads to its destruction, Fremoc Pepoi reprimanded by Malisane Sadow for impending repercussions on Aeotheran
- Sith-spawned Ewoks deployed on Aeotheran to quarantine Unknown Creature
- << REDACTED >> orders Ven Dastari off-world with Deliverance
- Deliverance plans final strike against Dlarit by destroying the isle of Lor Zatean
- Following announcement of impending destruction, Clan elements move to infiltrate and eliminate the Voice of Justice
- Battle between Malisane Sadow and Robert Fett results in Fett's capture
- Ven Dastari slain by Deliverance before final battle; Clan disrupts plans and repurposes explosive for use against VoJ survivors, narrowly escaping before detonation
- Although this was the first "official" part of the "Unrest in the City" developmental arc for Naga Sadow, the beginning of this storyline began prior to the Underworld Run-on that had taken place nearly a year before
- This conflict saw two events occur which were not planned for: the first being the destruction of Generator Two which had to be swiftly rectified, the second being the "death" of the Unknown Creature which resulted in its regenerative capabilities complicating matters for future interactions with it
- The Final battle of this conflict saw Manji Keibatsu Sadow relieved of his duties as Consul by Macron Goura Sadow in a planned event; during the interim between this conflict and the Ekind Uprising, Tsainetomo Keibatsu Sadow relieved Taigikori Aybara Dupar as Proconsul when the latter ascended to the Dark Council as Headmaster
Prologue to the Unrest conflict can be found in these logs.
Beginning of Sadowan response can be located in these logs.
Although the final moments of the "conflict" occur prior to these events, this would be the official "end" to this conflict.
|Attack on Mucenic|| << REDACTED >>