|Dark Jedi Brotherhood|
| This article is part of the series:|
| Grand Master |
Deputy Grand Master
Fist of the Brotherhood
Voice of the Brotherhood
Master at Arms
|Leadership Position Guides|
| Consul |
|Miscellaneous Position Guides|
| Praetor |
The House Summit are responsible for not only ensuring their Battleteams operate properly, but also for the overall direction of their House and its integration and place within their Clan. As such, these positions are important in mediating the wills and needs of those above and below in the command chain. Duties of the House Summit include:
- Maintaining a House website, with an up-to-date roster, news page and events, etc.
- Running competitions within the House and with rival Houses
- Forwarding any communications from higher in the chain of command to Battleteam Leaders
- Reporting to Clan Summit on a regular basis
- Making promotion and/or award recommendations where appropriate
- Set an example, both in conduct and activity (i.e. being an example in following the rules of conduct, participating in competitions, on message boards, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a House "identity" including an updated House history, list of possessions, etc.
- Promote competitions and other events within the Dark Brotherhood
Powers - The House Summit has the power to award medals for activity. The Aedile may award up to the Star of Antei, while the Quaestor can award up to and including the Steel Cross. In addition, the House Summit may award sanctioned medals for approved competitions. Appointment powers extend to the appointment of Battleteam Leaders and, in the case of Quaestor, the appointment of an Aedile (with approval from the Clan Summit). Lastly, the House Summit may recommend promotion for members of their House based upon previous achievements.