- 1 dark.jpg
- 2 Fixes on 5/11
- 3 Date Fixes
- 4 Title
- 5 Thanks for adding me.
- 6 Where can I find?
- 7 DJBWiki Awards
- 8 Thanks for the help your great!
- 9 Lelila
- 10 Page Review Request
I am re-uploading this, as I just realized how to add this picture to my article. I apologize, I did not know how to do so before I uploaded it last time so it was kind of forgotten.
Incendus 12:28, 30 May 2012 (MDT)Incendus
Fixes on 5/11
Thanks BW. I've been mistyping Alacrity all day. This KB here at work is a piece of garbage, with keys that lock up or register a keypress even when I don't make one. The T key and the C key have minds of their own. The shift keys work when they feel like it.
And yeah - you can't "move" a category/special page. I thought that was odd too.
Thanks for helping out with all the dates Aabs
We should award you with the title of Spambot slayer --Tron 20:15, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- I eat bots for dinner! Rawr --BenevolentWhiner 20:17, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for adding me.
Thanks for adding me to the staff here on DJB wiki, I have already started to update somethings about my own character. Just got done with the first SA course, hope it goes well.
Where can I find?
Where can I find images to use on my profile? The pics that I have used in the past for my toon are from other webpages, they dont have a copyright water maker on them, but I am sure they are. Is there a place where I can find nice images and I am able to contact the owner to request the right to use them? Thanks, --Diakonov Frost - 01:05, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
Hmm...just off the top of my head this is the kind of stuff I usually see:
- Ask another DB member - there are a number of members capable of making such things...you just have to find one that's not busy and is interested in doing it for you. Ask around on IRC or the forums perhaps?
- Retouch an official SW image - I've seen at least a couple of character images that are just characters from (for example) a wookieepedia page or some obscure comic book. In my opinion, that's a little tacky though.
- Artist site - I think there was a fellow on Deviant Art that some people were paying a small commission to make images custom for them. Maybe flip through the fan art section and see what's available?
Working Man and Admin 3/8/2010
For helping to standardize clan categories, I award you both the Working Man and Admin awards. --Windos 19:36, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
Special Award 12/08/2010
For performing an action on the wiki during the day that it hit, and then exceeded, 50 active users, I award you two Special Ribbons. --Windos 01:11, 12 August 2010 (UTC)
Award 05:55, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
- Admin - Deleting 20 things.
--Windos 05:55, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the help your great!
Thanks for the help on the page . the photos had been sending me crazy...and must have had a mental block on that E been using a copy and paste command ...you see how many pics that i used it on ...anyway TYVM. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Sutekh'Sithari
Okay, gotta question for ya, why did you delete my character page? What was the unnecessary redirect?--Lelila 23:44, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
- That was a character page - they get to live in the main namespace with all their friends. I actually moved it, the only thing deleted was the remnants of that move. You'll find it at Lelila. Thanks! -- Benevolent Whiner (talk - dossier) 01:43, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- Oh. Thanks!--Lelila 01:52, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
One more question
I just wanted to know if I'm allowed to add character pages to this wiki that are related to my character? Just Lelila's parents. They're dead, though. --Lelila 02:37, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- I've seen it done, so I'd guess that it's allowed (I know, I know; wiki staff and I'm not 100% sure what the policies are either). From an aesthetic standpoint, I'm not a fan of small stub-like character articles for personal NPCs all over the place. If you're not going to write a whole article's worth of info on them, it might be better to just talk about them in your main character's article (since the wiki is more about the brotherhood characters anyway). ---- Benevolent Whiner (talk - dossier) 03:50, 9 April 2011 (UTC)
- Cool. Thanks. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Lelila
Page Review Request
I wanted you to review my new page and perhaps give instruction on any needed changes —Preceding unsigned comment added by User:Sutekh'Sithari