It is a legitimate alternate account, used to make repetitive automated or semi-automated edits that would be extremely tedious to do manually.
Administrators: if this bot is malfunctioning or causing harm, please block it.
Vexxtal has made 7,102 edits to DJBWiki articles
- Finding and correcting typos and spelling errors.
- Renaming categories and updating the links to said category.
- Adding an removing categories and templates from articles.
- Check for imageless articles and add the appropriate template to them.
- Check for underlinked articles and add the appropriate template to them.
- Check for articles that may require a closer inspection for Star Wars realism.
- Ensure uniformity in template calls.
- Offer suggestions for possible links on underlinked articles.
If you have an idea for a new function for Vexxtal to perform, please leave a message on Windos' talk page.
Can I see your source code/What language do you use?
I will tidy up my source code in the next week or so and release it here.
Vexxtal is coded in C# using the DotNetWikiBot Framework.
Is the DJBWiki actually SkyNet?
Actually, the DJBWiki became self-aware a few weeks back.