Rekio Corsair Tarentae
|This article is a stub. You can help the Wikipedia of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood by .|
|Rekio Corsair Tarentae|
|Date of Birth:||
approx. 12 BBY
|Chronology & Political Information|
|[ Source ]|
A key figure in Clan Tarentum since the Exodus, Rekio Corsair was quick to make a name for himself in the wake of the Brotherhood's revolt. He restored House Tridens and brought them the glory of being the First House of the Sith, was appointed Proconsul and later Consul of Tarentum and currently serves as Governor-General of Yrida and Equite Noctis. During his time in the Brotherhood, Rekio has been placed among the upper echelons of both Clan Tarentum and the Sith Order receiving the honor of Tarentae and being declared a Sith'ari. Both loyal and tenacious, he is as fierce a friend as he his an opponent.
- Eleventh Quaestor of House Tridens
- Praetor to High Warriors Predator, Xanos, and Bloodfyre
- Proconsul of Clan Tarentum
- Ninth Consul of Clan Tarentum
- Victor of the Second Sith War
- Rekio Corsair was originally a member of the Krath Order and thus House Gladius.
- The name "Rekio" was intended to be "Reiko" from Mortal Kombat, but was characteristically misspelled.