This is an infobox for technical and usage information on various classes of space vehicles. The fields are relevant to starships, fighters, shuttles, space stations, and most other spacefaring constructs.
Cut and paste the following code into your article, then put the relevant specifications after the "=" signs.
- name – Simply list the name of the ship.
- image – put a link to the image at a width of 250 pixels or less.
- manufacturer – Put the manufacturer name here
- model – List the full official class name.
- class – List the primary classification of the model
- cost – List the cost of the model
- modifier – List (with bullets, if multiple) the people/organizations who have modified the ship.
- item – Link to possessions item
- length – Length of the ship
- width – Width of the ship
- height – Height of the ship
- max accel – Maximum acceleration in "g"
- mglt – Speed in MGLT -- do not use if "max accel" is known. MGLT is primarily a gameplay mechanic.
- max speed – Maximum atmospheric speed
- engine – Types of sublight and atmospheric drive systems
- hyperdrive – Hyperdrive ratings
- hdsystem – Hyperdrive system (or "none" if no hyperdrive)
- poweroutput – Power output in watts (this field will rarely be used)
- power – Types of power systens
- shield gen – Type of shield generators (with rating if known)
- hull – Type of hull materials (with rating if known)
- sensor – Types of sensor systems
- target – Types of targeting systems
- navigation – Navigation computer systems
- avionics – Avionics/flight control systems
- countermeasures – ECM and stealth systems
- armament – List of weaponry equipped
- sysmods – List (with bullets, if multiple) the systems known to be modified that aren't covered above
- complement – Support craft carried onboard
- crew – Number of crew (with crew breakdown if known)
- skeleton – Minimum crew required for operation
- passengers – Number and type of passengers carried
- capacity – Cargo capacity (be careful, this may overlap with complement and passengers)
- consumables – Duration of consumable goods stored aboard
- othersystems – Any systems not listed above
- role – List what the ship is used for here
- era – List the eras in which the ship is used here
- affiliation – List the governments and major organizations that use the ship here
- known – List known examples of the ship here (used for ship class articles only)
- fleet – The fleet to which the ship belongs (if any)
- taskforce – The taskforce to which the ship belongs (if any)
- owners – If ship is privately owned, list the owners here in chronological order
- namedcrew – List notable crew members in alphabetical order.
- captains – List the ship's known commanding officers here in chronological order.
- status – The current status of this vessel
- commission – If we know exactly when the ship was launched, put it here.
- firstsight – If we don't know the launch date, list the date it was first seen.
- destroyed – If the ship was destroyed, list the date of that event.
- retired – If the ship was retired/decommissioned, list the date here (this will rarely be used)
- lastsight – If we don't know when the ship was destroyed or retired, list the last date it was seen
- battles – List battles and events in which the ship is known to have been involved in chronological order.