| This month's Featured Article
Nfolgai is an arid world and the only habitable planet in the Nfolgai system. Occupied at various points throughout history by the Sith Empire, Nfolgai served as a mausoleum world for the followers of Sorzus Syn. Abandoned by the Sith as their Empire fell into chaos, the slave populations were left to fend for themselves. The world was rediscovered in 35 ABY by the One Sith, and eventually became site of one of the first clashes between their order and the Dark Jedi Brotherhood.
More featured articles | Upcoming featured articles | Nominate an article
| DJBWikipedian of the Month
Wikipedian of the Month is on hiatus for re-tooling.
Details of Award - Archive
- Sunday, April 7, 2013
- Nominated by - Kal Vorrac
- <@`Halc|Away> The first few CHLs actually had increasing post counts...by the end it was like 10+2 or 12+2 :P
- <@Kal> Lol, go big or go get some meds for your mental breakdown. :P
- <@`Halc|Away> Yeah...and some people liked their 1500 word posts...
- @`Halc|Away looks at Muz and grumbles
Archive | Comments | Nominate