From Wikipedia of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, an online Star Wars Club
The current year is 36 ABY.
|New Republic Era|| Dark Jedi Brotherhood Era
The fictional timeline of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood operates at a roughly 2:1 ratio to real time. The beginning and end of the fictional years correspond to the two official DB "holidays," the Anniversary of the Exodus (April 13) and the Day of the Fox (Nov 6). Even fictional years start each November 6. Odd fictional years start each April 13.
Old Republic Era
- 5100 BBY - Old Republic Era
Star Chamber Era
- 3950 BBY
- 3950 BBY
- 3800 BBY
- Okemi is driven insane by an unknown consciousness which spreads to the Star Chamber's lesser cultists. Unlike Okemi, the younger cultists are unable to stop the consciousness driving them insane and a war breaks out across Antei.
- Taimat, realizing the monster Okemi has become, attempts to collapse the Antei's star to destroy him and all life in the system to contain the corruption. However Ferran, unwilling to allow what they have spent fifty years building go to ruin, understands the consciousness's true goal all too well and kills Taimat before the ritual can be completed.
- Instead of going supernova, Tiamat's death causes her ritual to reverse and Ante consumes the light of the system. The Antei Nebula, a nebula field that encompasses the system, is destabilized in the process, making it nearly impossible to traverse and sealing the system away from the rest of the galaxy.
New Republic Era
- 11 ABY (1995) - New Republic Era
- 12 ABY (1996)
- The Galactic Empire fragments and becomes the Imperial Remnant.
- Kreeayt Havok becomes the new Dark Lord of the Sith.
- 13 ABY (1997)
- The Other becomes Dark Lord of the Sith.
- The Other Uprising; after unearthing the ruins of an ancient Obelisk temple, the Other resurrects the Obelisk Order before abdicating the Iron Throne and fleeing the Dark Brotherhood to pursue his own ends. He is hunted down and killed by Jac Cotelin.
- Jac Cotelin succeeds the Other as Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Using the information contained in one of the holocrons from the Obelisk ruins, Jac Cotelin resurrects the concept of the Star Chamber as an advisory body to the Dark Lord of the Sith.
- 14 ABY (1998)
- 15 ABY (1999)
- Stryker briefly becomes Dark Lord before the return of Khyron.
- Cordona Pirate Crisis. A valuable Force crystal is stolen by the Cordona pirates forcing the Clans to track them down to recover it and silence the pirates before they can reveal the Brotherhood's existence.
- Thedek becomes Dark Lord of the Sith.
- 16 ABY (2000)
- Operation: Dark Fall. The Brotherhood seeks to spoil the alliance negotiations between the New Republic and the Zabelian Confederation.
- Second Brotherhood Civil War. Archibald Zoraan orchestrates a conflict between the Clans that ultimately sees him installed as Grand Master.
- Archibald Zoraan becomes Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Pyrolius Torquemada becomes a Sith Lord.
- 17 ABY (2001)
- Archibald Zoraan becomes insane and is deposed following an unsuccessful rebellion, the former Dark Lord is presumed dead and is succeeded by Chi Long.
- Hunt for the Skin of Fire. Chi Long sends the Clans to locate an ancient artifact called the Skin of Fire. Soon after locating the artifact the Grand Master is forced into exile.
- Firefox becomes Dark Lord of the Sith.
- 18 ABY (2002)
- After uncovering clues to the location from the Obelisk ruins, Firefox dispatches agents to the ancient home of the Star Chamber, Antei.
- The High Commander Sharad Hett oversees a massive training operation to prepare the Obelisk for the coming secession.
- The Aurora Crisis. The Remnant hires bounty hunters to assassinate members of the Brotherhood and drive the Clans against each other. After discovering the truth the Clans forge the Alliance of Seven and track down the hunters but not before Mairin Astoris is forced into exile.
- 19 ABY (2003)
- The Exodus; the Dark Brotherhood secedes from the Imperial Remnant.
- 20 ABY (Nov 2003)
- 21 ABY (Apr 2004)
- 22 ABY (Nov 2004)
- Jac Cotelin becomes Dark Lord of the Sith for a second time.
- K'hamar'an Crisis; the mysterious K'hamar'an cult infiltrate the Dark Brotherhood to steal back several artefacts. The Dark Brotherhood invades the K'hamar'a homeworld.
- Jac Cotelin orders a full invasion of Antei, bringing the planet fully under control of the Dark Council
- 23 ABY (Apr 2005)
- Invasion of Coratua; the Dark Council decide to invade the nearby Coratua System, fearing the growing pirate presence there may draw unwanted attention from the New Republic.
- 24 ABY (Nov 2005)
- Tensions between the Clans increase after a number of mishaps almost escalate to all out war in the Aranna and Selen Incidents.
New Jedi Order Era
- 25 ABY (Apr 2006) - New Jedi Order Era
- The Yuuzhan Vong begin their invasion of the Galaxy.
- Third Brotherhood Civil War; after it emerges Jac Cotelin has been using a clone of himself, Jaac Cotelin, the Dark Brotherhood decends into chaos, with both Grand Masters claiming to be the true Dark Lord of the Sith. Eventually Jac Cotelin destroys the clone.
- Xanos Zorrixor becomes a Sith Lord, becoming Darth Vexatus.
- 26 ABY (Nov 2006)
- Aristan Dantes becomes Dark Lord of the Sith, becoming Darth Sarin.
- Outer Rim War; a clash of factions over territory in the Outer Rim.
- Second Darkness; near the end of the year the Grand Master summons the Clans to Antei to test their ability to stand against the Yuuzhan Vong threat.
- Halcyon Rokir becomes a Sith Lord.
- 27 ABY (Apr 2007)
- 28 ABY (Nov 2007)
- The Dark Brotherhood works to recover its losses from the massacre at Antei and the Clans slowly rebuild their lost navies.
- 29 ABY (Apr 2008)
- Independence Games 2008; the Brotherhood celebrates the anniversary of the Exodus.
- 30 ABY (Nov 2008)
- Liberation of Antei; the Brotherhood returns to Antei only to find the Yuuzhan Vong have died from a plague and the planet now laid claim to by Omancor Crask and his rogue Jedi sect. Crask and his followers are killed and the planet reclaimed, but not before the loss of Lord Sarin himself.
- Muz Ashen becomes Dark Lord of the Sith.
- 31 ABY (Apr 2009)
- 32 ABY (Nov 2009)
- 33 ABY (April 2010)
- The Clans of the Brotherhood are split into Independent Houses
- Voice of the Brotherhood position created, charged with overseeing the fictional aspects of the Brotherhood
- Fist of the Brotherhood position created, charged with overseeing the gaming aspects of the Brotherhood
- Retaking the Temple of Boyna; In a bid to retake the Temple of Boyna, the three Orders clash
- 34 ABY (November 2010)
- 35 ABY (April 2011)
- Independence Games 2011; the Brotherhood celebrates the anniversary of the Exodus.
- Houses Naga Sadow and Arcona are re-clanned on the anniversary of the Exodus
- Tenth Great Jedi War; Darth Ashen orders the Brotherhood to attack New Tython, base of operations for Odan-Urr, a sect of Light Jedi that infiltrated the Dark Brotherhood.
- The House of Revan falls shortly after the Tenth Great Jedi War
- 36 ABY (April 2012)
- 37 ABY (April 2013)
- 38 ABY (April 2014)
- 39 ABY (April 2015)
- 40 ABY (April 2016) - Legacy Era